- Capri day trip from Naples
- Take a high-speed hydrofoil ride to the beautiful island of Capri
- Spend an hour exploring the hilltop village of Anacapri independently
- Get recommendations from your guide on local sights and activities
- Visit Villa San Michele, ride a chairlift up Monte Solare or boat to the Blue Grotto (own expense)
- Tour the Gardens of Augustus, overlooking the Mediterranean
- Enjoy a 3-course lunch at a local restaurant
What you can expect:
Begin your day with pickup from either your Naples hotel or the Naples train station and head to the harbor, where you’ll board your hydrofoil.
Glide across the blue waters on the 40-minute journey to Capri. Upon arriving, drive to the scenic town of Anacapri and soak up an hour to explore at your own pace and expense.
Your guide will be happy to make suggestions for your free hour. Enjoy the option of a boat ride to the famed Blue Grotto, or travel to the top of Monte Solare via chairlift for panoramic views of the Bay of Naples. You can also stroll to the impressive Villa San Michele, built on ancient ruins, or more simply, relax at a café and people-watch.
Then, reunite with your guide at a local restaurant for a traditional 3-course lunch. Stretch your legs afterward with a guided walk to the Gardens of Augustus, where you’ll spot the Faraglioni rock formations and overlook the Mediterranean Sea.
After a full day of sightseeing, your trip will conclude with transportation back to Naples.